As a legal consultant you will
- Advise large and middle large companies active in various domains and sectors on a wide variety of national and international legal matters at coporate level;
- Be involved in legal planning regarding restructuring, mergers and acquisitions and incorporations;
- Assist clients in legal audits and prepare and review corporate documents.
Required Skills and Experience
- A Master in Law. A post-graduate qualification in company or commercial law is an asset;
- You are highly motivated, you have excellent communication skills, capacity to solve complex issues in a pragmatic manner and take ownership of projects assigned to you;
- Excellent language and communication skills in Dutch, French and English, written and oral;
- Professional experience acquired in an advisory firm or within a specialised law firm is an asset;
- You have an open and creative mind and you are keen to build and maintain strong client relations and cross-sell services.
- A varied job with significant career opportunities;
- A young and dynamic work environment;
- An intensive training through internal training sessions and specialised courses;
- An attractive compensation and benefits package (including a company car).
How to apply?
Please send your application letter and your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.