As a Legal Manager you will
- Advise large and middle large companies active in various domains and sectors on wide variety of national and international legal matters at labour law level;
- Be involved in legal planning regarding employment agreements and employment benefits;
- Assist clients in legal audits and prepare and review labour law contracts;
- Coach and supervise junior team members.
Required Skills and Experience
- A Master in Law. A post-graduate qualification in labour law is an asset;
- 3-6 years of professional experience acquired in an advisory firm, payroll firm or within a specialised law firm;
- Excellent language and communication skills in Dutch, French and English, written and oral;
- You are highly motivated, you have excellent communication skills, capacity to solve complex issues in a pragmatic manner and take ownership of projects assigned to you;
- You have an open and creative mind and you are keen to build and maintain strong client relations and cross-sell services.
- A varied job with significant career opportunities;
- A young and dynamic work environment;
- An intensive training through internal training sessions and specialised courses;
- An attractive compensation and benefit package (including a company car).
How to apply?
Please send your application letter and your curriculum vitae to :
MAZARS LEGAL SERVICES
Bellevue 5 / B1001
9050 Gent - Belgium
Tel.: 0032 (0)9 265 83 20
Fax: 0032 (0)9 265 83 23