Welcome to the April 2019 issue of our Global Mobility Alert. In this issue we offer several articles about actual and relevant issues that are affecting the international workforce of multinational organisations.
- Belgium: extended reporting obligations foreign equity plans;
- China: tax policy change to encourage expatriates to work in China;
- Croatia: introduction of a mini tax reform;
- France: new obligations for companies affected by the French withholding tax reform;
- Germany: A1 forms made compulsory for international assignments;
- Portugal: updated tax incentives for former tax residents;
- Romania: significant changes for construction field workers;
- South Africa: limitations to foreign employment income exemption for residents of South Africa.
Read the full newsletter by downloading the document below.
Global Mobility Alert April 2019