- Business development on existing (and new) clients as well as new projects/services development.
- Coaching and supervision of junior members of the audit team as well as technical assistance to them, including project an entity wide performance assessments.
- Understanding risks and monitoring processes of our clients.
- Mapping of business and audit risks within the audit universe and consequential construction of relevant audit strategy.
- Client relatioship management, including preparation and presentation of our reporting.
- Contribution to Mazars-wide planning activities and technical working groups.
- Overall review of audit processess and procedures - in compliance with ISAs - and forming of specific conclusions and drafting opnions.
- Overall appraisal of financial statements in light of executed procedures and resulting findings and inlight of (entity specific) regulatory requirements (IFRSs, laws...).
- Advanced financial analysis - historical and predictive - considering budgets and operational data, including key performance indicators.
- Internal risk management including compliance to ISQC1.
- Process mining and advanced data analysis and data mining related to accounts, registries and portfolio.
- Following up on timesheets of members of the audit team.
- Contribution to advisory projects in function of capacities and particular interests.
- Forensic insight to look at a set of financials or other processes from any perspective and direction in order to find crative ways of establishing facts.
- Execution of ad-hoc assurance and other related jobs.
- Master or Bachelor degree in (Commercial) Engineering, (Applied) Economic Sciences, Mathematics, Law....
- Being in the process of becoming a certified auditor.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Speak and writes at least 2 of the following languages fluently: Dutch, French, English.
- Interest in financial analytics.
- Attention to detail.
- Can quickly get up to speed with Microsoft and other relevant programmes.
- Team spirit: Act as an intermediary between Senior Management and Junior staff
- Leadership: Detects talents, contributes to change and mobilises teams.
- Building Client Relationships: Offers customized client solutions.
- Business Development: Takes initiatives to build new client relationships; understands Mazars network and client base.
- Technical Excellence: Contributes to the firm's know-how and manages risks.
- Managing for results: Allocates resources and sets objectives, while mitigating conflict.
- Intensive training through internal training sessions and specialised courses combined with an on-the job training.
- A varied job with significant career opportunities and a working environment where personal development is encouraged.
- A young, dynamic and pleasant work environment.
- Opportunity to obtain the qualification of a certified auditor.
- An attractive remuneration and benefit package
How to apply?
Please send your cv and application letter to email@example.com
Mazars believes in equal opportunities. All decisions made during the recruitment and employment are based on merit, skill and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender identification, illness, marital status, religion, sexual orientation, disablility, pregnancy or any other status protected under national or local laws.