Junior Accountant (Antwerpen)
Mazars Antwerp is looking for a Junior Accountant to strengthen its Accounting team in Antwerp.
As a junior accountant you will be performing the day to day accounting of our client's books, either at the client's premises or at the office. You will also take care of the closure of the accounts as well as of the preparation of the annual accounts, drafting of the reports and filing of the VAT returns.
- Bachelor Accountancy and Tax;
- Master in Economic Science or a similar study level with an additional specialisation in Accountancy and Tax;
- A strong interest in bookkeeping and tax related matters;
- Profound knowledge of French, Dutch and English;
- The ability to work independently - sociability is a must;
- Fluent skills of the currently used software programs.
- IAB training course in order to obtain the title of recognised accountant and tax consultant;
- A permanent training in group sessions;
- Attractive career opportunities according to your ambitions and interests;
- A young and pleasant working environment;
- An attractive remuneration and benefit package;
- An interesting and varied job with proper responsibilities and the opportunity to help a fast growing consultancy office;
- The opportunity to be expatriated to our foreign offices.
Are you interested?
Please send your application letter and your curriculum vitae to:
Bellevue 5/b 1001 - 9050 Gent
Tel.: +32 (0)9 265 83 20
Fax: +32 (0)9 265 83 23
Mazars believes in equal opportunities. All decisions made during the recruitment and employment are based on merit, skill and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identification, illness, marital status, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy or any other status protected under national or local laws.