- Assistance in the understanding of the design and efficiency of the financial registration and reporting process of entities and identification of control measures put in place, mainly oriented to general financial flows.
- Assessment of the adequacy of the design in light of audit assertions and segregation of duties.
- Testing on sample basis regarding the operating effectiveness of the control environment and impact assessment on audit approach.
- Financial anlaysis - historical and predictive - considering budgets and operational data, including key performance indicators.
- Data analysis and data mining related to accounts, registries and portfolio.
- Analysis of compliance with regulatory environment - IFRSs/BGAAP, Economic Law, Company Law, ...
- Execution of testing on significant captions or risks.
- Execution of ad-hoc assurance and other related jobs.
- Master or Bachelor degree in (Commercial) Engineering, (Applied) Economic Sciences, Mathematics, Law....
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving competences.
- Speaks and writes at least 2 of the following languages fluently: Dutch, French, English.
- Interest in Financial Analytics.
- Attention to detail.
- Can quickly get up to speed with Microsoft and other relevant programmes.
- Motivation/ Self-motivation
- Intellectual curiosity and seeking for technical excellence
- Analytical Mindset
- Proactivity and Mental agility to adapt to changing circumstances
- Intensive training through internal training sessions and specialised courses combined with an on-the-job training.
- A varied job with significant career opportunities and a working environment where personal development is encouraged.
- A young, dynamic and pleasant work environment.
- Opportunity to obtain the qualification of a certified auditor.
- An attractive remuneration and benefit package.
How to apply?
Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mazars believes in equal opportunities. All decisions made during the recruitment and employment are based on merit, skill and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender identification, illness, marital status, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy or any other status protected under national or local laws.