Junior Auditor (Antwerpen)
Mazars Antwerp is looking for a junior auditor to strengthen its audit team in Antwerp.
As a junior auditor you will be involved in the financial audit of large and medium-sized companies (part of international groups). As an auditor you will mainly work in a team and at client's premises. The function will enable you to get a practical understanding on the company's internal organisation as well as its systems of internal control. you will assis the team to issue a professional opinion on the quality of the financial information of our clients.
- Master degree in economic sciences, business studies, business engineering or law/ a university degree in law or economics
- Strong interest in and good understanding of accounting issues, financial analysis and company law
- Dutch-speaking, fluent communication skills in French and English
- A true-born team player, who takes initiatives, is flexible, eager to learn and is critical minded oriented
- Strong sense for responsibility
- An outstanding integrity
- Intensive training trough internal training sessions and specialised couses combined with an on-the-job training
- A varied job with significant career opportunities and a working environment where personal development is encouraged
- A young, dynamic and pleasant work environment
- Opportunity to obtain the qualification of a certified auditor
- An attractive remuneration and benefit package
How to apply
Please send your cover letter and CV to: