Junior Personal Tax Consultants (Gent)
Joining Mazars means taking part in an exciting and entrepreneurial adventure and seizing the opportunity to quickly grow your potential. We are proud to offer a working environment where everyone is treated with respect and given opportunities to shine.
Mazars Belgium is looking for Junior Tax Consultants to strengthen its Personal Tax and Global Mobility Services team in Gent. The firm promotes an environment in which you can be yourself, grow and achieve your goals.
- Advise and assist our clients with respect to tax matters
- Prepare and review individual tax returns
- Review tax assessments and assist clients during tax audits
- A university degree in law or in economics with a post-graduate qualification in tax law;
- Fluent communication skills in Dutch, English and French;
- A first work experience is an advantage;
- You are highly motivated and eager to become a tax specialist;
- You have an open and creative mentality and you are keen to work in a team
- An intensive training through internal training sessions and specialised courses;
- A varied job with significant career opportunities;
- A young and dynamic work environment;
The possibility for you to obtain the qualification of Certified Tax Advisor and/or
Accountant through the Institute of Public Accounts and Tax Consultants;
- An attractive remuneration and benefit package.
How to apply:
Please send your application letter and your curriculum vitae to email@example.com
Mazars believes in equal opportunities. All decisions made during the recruitment and employment are based on merit, skill and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identification, illness, marital status, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy or any other status protected under national or local laws.