- As a payroll consultant you assist and advise our clients in respect of employment in Belgium. You will assist our clients with their affiliation with the competent authorities and you will take care of all necessary (inter)national formalities in this respect;
- You will take care of the monthly salary processes and you will proactively respect and apply the applicable legislation;
- You will be responsible for providing our clients with accurate advice on administrative, salary technical and if necessary, non-complex tax and legal related questions;
- You will cooperate with our international network and you will proactively provide a follow up of your files in collaboration with our foreign colleagues.
- Organisationally skilled, immune to stress, punctual and able to work independently;
- Well-developed planning skills, able to respect deadlines, internal organisation and procedures;
- A bachelor degree with subjects such as social and labour law;
- A first work experience would be an asset, with a special interest, basic knowledge or practical experience in social law and payroll administration;
- Used to working with the current MS Office applications;
- Fluent communication skills in Dutch, French and English.
- A pleasant work environment in a young and dynamic team;
- A varied job with significant career opportunities: direct client contact enables you to develop yourself professionally and to grow and to contribute to the expansion of our payroll service department;
- An attractive remuneration and benefit package.
How to apply?
Please send your application letter and your curriculum vitae to: