Quality and Compliance Assistant (Gent)
Mazars Gent is currently looking for a Quality and Compliance Assistant to strengthen its team.
Mazars is a different player in audit, accounting, tax and advisory services. We are innovative and work with multi-disciplinary and integrated teams. We act as a hands-on partner to our customers and focus on their agenda. Every solution we propose is tailored to our clients’ needs and we offer them individual and practical support to offer true added value. The successful candidate will be part of the Quality Monitoring and Support (QMS) team and work under supervision of the more senior members of this team.
- Controls on compliance towards Mazars (national and international) and clients.
- Screening documents to verify their presence completeness/compliance.
- Creation of documents (digital letters, databases, declarations or notices) using Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint, Sharepoint or Powerapps according to instructions.
- Coding, filing, archiving and digitalising documents.
- Assignments linked (e-)mailing projects.
- Take photocopies and scans to store in customer files.
- Communication and follow up on relevant issues towards project managers.
- Research on local servers as well as on the web.
- Working with export data from different information systems (interpretation, analysis, cleaning up/ transformation of files).
- Supporting colleagues and clients by email or by phone (correct use of written and spoken languages).
- Interpretation of different types of documentation.
Experience and knowledge needed
- Native-level Dutch communication skills (written and spoken).
- Proficiency in English and French.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Experience with Office 365 tools such as Sharepoint
- General understanding of modern technology (including Microsoft cloud-based applications).
- Flexible attitude to work
- Precise and punctual
- Analytical insight
- Eager to learn
- Problem-solving attitude
- Proactive attitude
- Independent thinking
How to apply?
Please send your application letter and your curriculum vitae to email@example.com
Mazars believes in equal opportunities. All decisions made during the recruitment and employment are based on merit, skill and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identification, illness, marital status, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy or any other status protected under national or local laws.