Senior Accountant (Gent)
Mazars Gent is looking for a Senior Accountant to strengthen its Accounting team in Gent.
As a senior accountant you will have the ultimate responsibility of the client's books and you will deal autonomously with the end of year closings and the punctual fulfilling of the different accounting and tax related formalities. You will be assisted by a junior accountant. You will also advise and guide the clients in tax and accountancy related issues. In a first stage your activities will be focused at het actual processing and closing of the accounts. As your experience grows, you will be more and more involved in advising issues.
- Experience in tax accountancy - at least 3 years - is a must;
- An ambitious mentality;
- Good knowledge of English and French;
- The ability to work independently - sociability is a must;
- Fluent skills of the currently used software programs.
- IAB training course in order to obtain the title of recognised accountant and tax consultant;
- A permanent training in group sessions;
- Attractive career opportunities according to your ambitions and interests;
- A young and pleasant working environment;
- An attractive remuneration and benefit package;
- An interesting and varied job with proper responsibilities and the opportunity to help and expand a fast growing consultancy office;
- The opportunity to be expatriated to our foreign offices.
How to apply:
Please send your application letter and your curriculum vitae to:
Bellevue 5/ B1001
9050 Gent - Belgium
Tel.: 0032 (0)9 265 83 20
Fax: 0032 (0)9 265 83 23