Senior Accountant (Tournai)
Mazars Tournai is looking for a senior accountant to strengthen its team in Tournai.
As a senior accountant you will have the ultimate responsibility tof the client's books and you will deal autonomously with the end of year closings and the punctual filing of the different accounting and tax related formalities. You will be assisted by a junior accountant. You will also advise and guide the clients in tax and accountancy related issues. In a first stage your activities will be focused at the actual processing and closing of the accounts. As your experience grows, you will be more and more involved in advising issues.
- Preferably Master in Economic Science or a similar study level with an additional specialisation in Accountancy and Taks;
- Experience in tax accountancy - at least 3 years - is a must;
- An ambitious mentality;
- French-speaking; good knowledge of Dutch and English is a plus
- The ability to work independently - sociability is a mus;
- Fluent skills of the currently used software programs;
- IAB registered Accountant, preferably.
- A permanent training in group sessions;
- Attractive career opportunities according to your ambibitions and interests;
- A young and pleasant working environment;
- An attractive remuneration and benefit package;
- An interesting and vaired job with proper responsibilities and the opportunity to help expand a fast growing consultancy office;
- The opportunity to be expatriated to our foreign offices.
How to apply
Please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Mazars believes in equal opportunities. All decisions made during the recruitment and employment are based on merit, skill and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identification, illness, marital status, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy or any other status protected under national or local laws.