Senior Corporate Tax Consultant (Gent)
Mazars Gent is looking for a Senior Corporate Tax Consultant to strengthen its Tax team in Gent.
As a senior tax consultant you will advise and assist large and middle large companies regarding national and international tax matters at coporate income tax level. You will be involved in tax planning as well as in tax aspects regarding reorganisations, mergers and acquisitions, you will assist clients in tax audits and prepare and review corporate tax returns.
- A University degree in law or in economics with a post-graduate qualification in tax law;
- Fluent communication skills in Dutch, French and English;
- A three to five year work experience in an advisory firm or with the tax authorities;
- You are higly motivated, you have excellent communication skills and you are looking for opportunities to exceed expectations and take ownership of projects assigned to you;
- You have an open and creative mind and you are keen to work in a team.
- An attractive remuneration and benefit package;
- A regular training through internal training sessions and specialised courses;
- A varied job with significant career opportunities
- A young and dynamic work environment;
- The possibility for you to obtain the qualification of Tax Consultant and/or Accountant through the Institute of Public Accounts and Tax Consultants.
How to apply
Please send your application letter and your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mazars believes in equal opportunities. All decisions made during the recruitment and employment are based on merit, skill and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identification, illness, marital status, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy or any other status protected under national or local laws.