Talent Acquisition Manager Belgium
Mazars (www.mazars.be) is an international player in audit, accounting, tax and advisory services.
We are innovative and work with multi-disciplinary and integrated teams. We act as a hands-on partner to our customers and focus on their agenda. Every solution we propose is tailored to our clients' needs and we offer them individual and practical support to offer true added value.
To support our growth we are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager, who will be based in our Antwerp, Brussels or Ghent office.
What will be your challenge?
As we are expanding, the need to recruit talented people is at the heart of our HR strategy. As Talent Acquisition Manager you will be in charge of all aspects of attracting, recruiting and onboarding our new joiners.
Your focus will be on developing the “Employer Brand” for Mazars Belgium, coordinating our presence on social media, optimizing our recruitment process and providing our new joiners with a pleasant onboarding.
What will you do:
- Develop and deploy our Employer Brand in collaboration with the Human Capital Manager and Mazars Group.
- Manage all open position in Belgium by identifying and sourcing all talents for current open roles via different online channels, campus recruitment and other sourcing strategies.
- Manage the recruitment process and candidate experience, including screening, first interviews and assist during the contracting process
- Identify all new Talent Acquisition trends and implement initiatives
- Lead the career events (campus recruitments, student events) and become involved with student organizations
- Participate in Strategic Workforce Planning
- Liaise with the Managers on their recruitment needs
What is your profile?
- You are creative and are able to manage projects
- You are true people person: empathic, diplomatic or assertive, depending on your collocutor
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English
- You are willing to work from our Brussels, Antwerp and Ghent office (where one of them will be your base office)
- You have a Master’s degree (Psychology, Business Administration, …) or a similar Bachelor’s degree with relevant experience
- You have (at least) a first experience as Recruiter and are now looking to take the next step in your career and be in charge of the Talent Acquisition Strategy of a growing company
We will we offer you?
- A role in a growing company, with room for your initiatives and creativity
- A dynamic and pleasant work environment
- Opportunity to develop within Human Resources and learn new skills
- An attractive remuneration and benefits package (including a company car)
How to apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com (Human Capital Manager).
Mazars believes in equal opportunities. All decisions made during the recruitment and employment are based on merit, skill and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender identification, illness, marital status, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy or any other status protected under national or local laws.