More than ever, citizens around the world are concerned about what organisations do with their personal data.
As many high-profile breaches have demonstrated, there are significant risks for both businesses and individuals when things go wrong.
Regulations have been evolving over the past few years and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has come into force to lead businesses towards compliance with data privacy best practice. Mazars provides businesses with the support they need to ensure adequate compliance with data protection regulations and alignment with widely adopted and recognisable data management frameworks.
Our European GDPR team helps organisations navigate the complex legal requirements and compliance obligations related to data privacy, as well as maximise the benefits that sound data management provides. Mazars provides support to entities in refining and maintaining compliance as the regulatory and legal environment matures.
State-of-the-art audit, compliance, implementation and change management services such as :
- Privacy and data protection training;
- GDPR and e-privacy implementation and compliance support (GAP assessments, roadmap definition, implementation, legal implementation);
- Data Protection Impact Assessments;
- Outsourcing Data Protection Officer function;
- Data protection / privacy management certification;
- Data processor audits.