During the course of their international assignments, our Transaction Services specialists are thus able to rely on the resources and specialised knowledge of auditors, advisors and tax experts in Europe, Asia, the United States, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa.
Our integrated organisation provides you with the confidence of receiving a service based upon a strategic approach tailored to each industry. A senior professional who will be your unique point of contact heads a team assembled to respond to the specific challenges you face, coordinates the services, ensures the set-up of a team with the necessary skills, and takes full responsibility for the global engagement.
Our independence yields a pragmatic approach, for a relationship centred on the key factors that contribute to your success. We are deeply committed to adhering to ethical regulations and management of any potential conflicts of interest.
- Buy side due diligence (financial, tax, legal, employment,….);
- Vendor due diligence & assistance: Performing due diligence on a business for sale and answering the questions that would be reasonably asked by prospective purchasers;
- Contract assistance (LOI, SPA, sale and purchase agreements including completion accounting, price adjustment mechanisms and the scope of warranties and indemnities);
- M&A tax and deal structuring,
- Corporate values assessment.