Are you a Chinese entrepreneur with plans in Belgium (and other European countries)? If so, the specialists at Global China Services know exactly what you need. Mazars is a worldwide organisation with an European background. We understand the cultural differences in Europe like no one else.
We also understand that Chinese companies often focus not just on Belgium and its harbours, but on the European market as a whole. Global China Services will therefore help you structure and manage strategic, pan-European investments and opportunities for growth. In this way, we aim to become an important gateway to Europe for Chinese companies and investments.
From Global China Services, we can support your company with the following services:
- International tax strategy
- VAT and customs
- Global mobility services, including social security and wage tax, payroll and HR / Employment law
- Tax rulings
- Transfer Pricing
- Financial Advisory Services
- Due diligence
- Corporate finance
- Business restructuring and advice about mergers and acquisitions
- Post-merger integration
- Outsourcing Accounting & Reporting
- Subsidies and incentives in the EU
In addition to the services and solutions listed above, we offer a total package of services for setting up companies and operational management in Belgium:
- Company registration and advice for start-ups.
- Intensive personal support with tax legislation, payroll and immigration formalities.
- Contact with local and national governments and applications for government incentives.
Interested in Global China Services?
Would you like to know more about Global China Services? Please contact :
- Véronique Ryckaert – Partner Accounting, Legal, Tax and Outsourcing Services by e-mail or by phone: +32 9 265 83 20
- Philippe Gossart – Partner Audit & Assurance by e-mail or by phone: +32 2 779 02 02
- Stijn Sablon – Head of Global Mobility Services by e-mail or by phone: +32 9 265 83 20