Welcome to the April 2020 issue of our Global Mobility Alert. In this issue we take a look at the new non-domicile regime in Greece, as well as a new EU notification requirement for foreign workers (in the Netherlands), that applies to activities performed on or after 1st of March 2020. In addition, you can find updates on local tax legislation from Mexico, UK, South-Africa, Romania and Bulgaria.
- Greece: Introduction of a new non-dom regime in Greece
- Mexico: Annual income tax returns due in Mexico
- United Kingdom: Proposed changes to engagements with off-payroll contractors (IR35) in UK
- South Africa: Changes to foreign remunerations exemption and financial emigration rules in South Africa
- Romania: Workers in transportation sector face challenges in obtaining the A1 certificate in Romania
- Bulgaria: New social insurance measures adopted in Bulgaria
- The Netherlands: New notification requirement for foreign workers in the Netherlands
Read the full newsletter by downloading the document below.
Global Mobility Alert April 2020