Access to relevant expertise
To be able to respond to these challenges, global mobility policies and processes often need to be implemented and reviewed from different areas of expertise. Whether it’s equity incentives or immigration policy, Mazars Global Mobility Services (GMS) team offers practical advice, ideas and tools to help you understand and respond to requirements that exist at both local and international level.
Taking a flexible and ‘hands on’ approach
We understand the need for flexible support to help you plan and manage the challenges of maintaining an ever-changing international workforce.
As a fully integrated team operating globally, we have broad connections and expertise to assist you in deploying and managing staff on cross-border assignments. At the same time, our policy of offering a single point of contact maximizes the effectiveness and efficiency of the global mobility services we offer. Fostering close relationships and taking a ‘hands on’ approach to providing global mobility tax services is part of our DNA.
Mazars Global Mobility expertise offers advice and support on the following issues across a wide range of sectors:
- Management of immigration requirements
- Assisting and advising on international social security legislation
- HR policy advice
- Labour law and employment contract compliance
- Tax compliance on benefits and compensation
- Equity incentives to motivate top level staff
- Global mobility risk assessment
- Mobility cost projection
- Reviewing global mobility strategy and policy
- International payroll fulfilment
- Global mobility technology
- Flexwork, temporary employment agencies and contracting
- Due diligence
Mazars Belgium is part of the Mazars Global Mobility Services Group which consists of experienced GMS-specialists, based in the Mazars offices all over the world.