Personal taxation has never been so complicated: increased legislation from Belgian federal, regional and local tax authorities and changing family circumstances such as marriage or divorce, planning for retirement and long term care, mean that staying on top of your financial affairs is more important than ever.
Updates to government legislation, changes to family circumstances and future planning can all have an impact on your personal taxes.
We understand each client is unique and so we will manage your wealth, provide you with relevant tax advice and help you plan for your future in a way that is bespoke to you.
- help you with tax efficient structuring with or without company structures;
- do tax computations to optimize your estate;
- provide you with residence and domicile advice;
- assist you with all tax compliance and reporting formalities
- assist you with tax planning;
- help you maximise the benefits of your tax status;
- represent you in communication with tax authorities and by tax inspections;