Filing a tax return correctly and on time can be a time consuming task. Tax returns provide important information for the tax authorities and can also reveal areas where you can make savings.
We have dedicated teams of tax advisors who can advise you on day-to-day matters as well as on specific transactions to minimize risks and to maximize the value of your business.
We have a practical and pragmatic approach and we provide more than just advice - we recommend solutions and help clients implement them.
We can offer assistance in the following areas.
- Tax registrations for direct and indirect taxes
- Corporate income tax returns and compliance, including tax risk management
- Corporate income tax advice and M&A advisory
- Transaction advisory services
- File application for advance tax rulings in order to gain certainty on certain tax issues
- VAT compliance and advice for local and international transactions
- Personal income tax computations and personal tax filing for tax residents and non-residents of Belgium
- Personal tax & high net worth individuals advice
- Withholding tax on employment income, dividends and interests
- Social security compliance formalities
- Representation in communication with tax authorities and by tax inspections;
- Tax planning for direct and indirect taxes
- Due diligence services